Funding is available to watershed districts through Ag Action Manitoba to work with farmers to implement practices that conserve and enhance ecological goods and services (EGS) on the agricultural landscape.
Eligible applicants must be willing to obtain their Environmental Farm Plan.
The activity has seven focus areas that will improve water quality and management, and provide other important environmental services derived from well-managed stocks of natural capital on agricultural lands:
- Water Retention and Runoff Management
- Wetland Restoration and Enhancement
- Soil Health Improvement
- Riparian Area Enhancement
- Natural Upland Area Rejuvenation and Enhancement
- Land Rehabilitation
- Tree Plantings and Woodlot Management
Eligible applicants must be willing to obtain their Environmental Farm Plan.Download File Ag Action Manitoba